Facing Serious Charges Does Not Have To Be Scary
When faced with charges of any level, it is easy to panic. Law enforcement and prosecutors work together to secure convictions, and often, the obstacles seem insurmountable. Having a skilled attorney on your side is crucially important to ensure that your rights and interests are protected, and can offer you peace of mind throughout the process.
Uniquely Skilled Representation
At The Neel Law Firm, our criminal defense attorneys have the skill and experience necessary to take on cases of any magnitude. Both Oliver and Sara Neel have past professional experience as Texas state prosecutors in Corpus Christi, giving them a unique perspective when defending clients.
We help clients with a full array of criminal defense matters such as:
- Traffic tickets. Though many individuals think it will be easiest to plead guilty by paying the ticket, it can lead to problems like raised insurance rates and points on your license.
- Drug possession. Even if it is a first-time offense, the court may impose stiff penalties.
- DWI. Driving while intoxicated is a serious charge, and can be a misdemeanor or even a felony. If you are not a Fredericksburg native and you are accused of a DWI while in town, a local attorney can be helpful.
- Theft and burglary. Whether commercial or residential, theft can lead to jail time or fines.
- Violent crime. Assault, battery and other violent crimes can have serious consequences if you are convicted.
No charge is too serious — we can even assist clients accused of felony offenses.
Speak With Our Team Today
There is no reason to delay. The longer you wait to find a lawyer, the more likely it is that prosecutors will have the advantage. Call our office today at 830-856-2548 to arrange an initial meeting, or reach out through our online contact form.