Your Future May Be At Stake
As you consider changing your family through legal avenues, you may be apprehensive. For many individuals, the Texas family court system is unfamiliar, and can be overwhelming. Furthermore, family law changes can affect your future, and that of your family, forever. It is important to take it seriously.
Having a lawyer on your side who not only understands the process, but is experienced and comfortable enough to lead you through it, can put your mind at ease.
Protect Your Changing Family
At The Neel Law Firm, we offer the experience necessary to handle your case successfully, as well as the personal attention you deserve. We help clients with matters, including:
- Divorce. If you are considering divorce, you should speak with a family law attorney to learn what to expect regarding division of property and assets, as well as other implications.
- Child custody. This is often the first concern of divorcing parents, who naturally want to ensure that they have adequate access to their children.
- Child and spousal support. You may be eligible to pay or receive financial support to or from your ex-partner, whether it is in the form of child or spousal support.
- Modifications. In some cases, a new job or marriage may change circumstances, and it may be necessary to change your custody or support order after it is set.
- Adoptions. Adding to your family through adoption is a happy event. Our team can take on the legalities, so you can focus on your new family addition.
As your family changes, the help of a seasoned family law attorney can simplify the process, while giving you the peace of mind you need.
Speak With A Professional Today
As you consider the right decision for your family, contact our office at 830-856-2548 to get advice from a skilled family law attorney. We are conveniently located in Fredericksburg. You can also reach out through our online contact form, and we will respond as promptly as possible.